By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's best trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Cycle one of many world's so much bike-friendly towns, unharness your internal baby on the Legoland topic park or bask in caliber 'New Nordic cuisine'; all along with your depended on shuttle spouse. Get to the center of Denmark and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Denmark trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile commute event - background, literature, cinema, tune, structure, politics, food, landscapes, natural world
- Free, handy pull-out sheet-map urban map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Copenhagen, Zealand, Mon, Falster, Lolland, Funen, Southern Jutland, crucial Jutland, Northern Jutland, Aarhus, Silkeborg, Skagen, Roskilde, Legoland, Bornholm and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Denmark, our such a lot entire consultant to the rustic, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor occupied with Copenhagen? Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen, a handy-sized consultant at the can't-miss points of interest for a quickly journey.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia consultant for a accomplished examine all of the quarter has to supply;
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.