By Pat Pattison
The Must-Have advisor for Songwriters
Writing larger Lyrics has been a staple for songwriters for almost twenty years. Now this revised and up-to-date second variation offers potent instruments for every thing from producing principles, to figuring out the shape and serve as of a track, to fine-tuning lyrics.
Perfect for brand new and skilled songwriters alike, this time-tested vintage covers the fundamentals as well as extra complex techniques.
Songwriters will discover:
- How to take advantage of sense-bound imagery to reinforce a song's emotional impression on listeners
- Techniques for warding off clichés and developing inventive metaphors and similes
- Ways to take advantage of repetition as an asset
- How to effectively manage meter
- Instruction for matching lyrics with music
- Ways to construct on rules and generate powerful titles
- Advice for operating with a co-writer
- And a lot more
Featuring up-to-date and improved chapters, 50 enjoyable songwriting routines, and examples from greater than 20 chart-toppings songs, Writing larger Lyrics offers all the expert and inventive perception you must write strong lyrics and placed your songs within the highlight the place they belong.